Well we have had alot going on and not much going on at the same time but its been so long since I have written anything I felt I should write something. After Florida Victor got pretty sick with throwing up and the poos which lasted for over a week. He started full time in his new room in daycare, has been to the pool again and actually had a good time. Basically we have just been status quo trying to get back in life's routine. This past week he was poo sick again but as usual no fever but ah ha! a new tooth showed up yesterday so hopefully all the crankiness we went through was worth it. Grandma just sent us some new clothes and of course victor's favorite thing was the box. Here are some pictures (blurry cause he wouldn't stay still). Also with all the crawling and pulling up on stuff he has become quite the bruiser, always has some sort of bump or scratch on him.
He is soooooo adorabe!!!!
ReplyDelete