Today Richard and I both took off work because it was going to be a big day. First we went and got Victor's 1 Year portraits done. He was a good sport but was really getting tired and cranky toward the end. Then Richard and I dropped Victor off at daycare and had a rare middle of the week middle of the day date. We went and saw Harry Potter at the Alamo Drafthouse. Was a good movie though not as good as the books, but movies never are. Afterward we went and picked up the pictures and picked up Victor and took him for his one year check up (where he had to get shots.) Then home and with it the fun of sorting through all the pictures and figuring out who gets what.. We are all so tired and Victor is already in bed and I will be going to mine soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment