Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just blogging



Well it is Wednesday night and I am waiting for Richard to come home from the hospital where his mom has been since Friday morning. She had brain surgery to remove a tumor and we have all gone up there alot to give her some company and hopefully cheer her up. She of course loves seeing Victor and Victor loves his Teta. Yesterday as she was singing in Arabic to him he clapped his hands together for the first time! We were all very impressed at his new trick (not like he is a dog or anything but I couldn't think of any other way to describe it.) I hope to be able to catch him on the video camera soon but it is hard to remember to get it and if you leave the room and Victor sees you he is likely to cry and the whole moment is gone.




On Sunday I dressed him up in his overalls which Richard and I both love him in so I had to take a picture. I sat him on our big chair and started taking a few shots and poor Otis got jealous and jumped up right near Victor so he could have his photo taken too.. Our boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment