I also included a picture of Victor being greedy and wanting his milk and his pacifier at the same time.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Feed Me!
This weekend Victor has been quite funny with his food. He went though a phase of just hanging out with his weight and hadn't grown much but I think we are starting another growth spurt. He is wanting thicker food and more of it. We have started feeding him some off our plates of things that can be gummed down and he is now eating the #3 jar stuff as well as Cheerios. Today we tried adult oatmeal for the first time and he loved it and had no problem with the consistency. For lunch we are going to try the graduate raviolis. He is starting to finally get a tooth. It is the bottom middle right one. Maybe by the end of this week there will be enough for us to get a picture of it. Victor's new thing he has started this past week is wanting to stand. He wants us to hold out our fingers and he will grab on and pull himself up. Then he will sit, then stand, then sit, then pull up again.

I also included a picture of Victor being greedy and wanting his milk and his pacifier at the same time.
I also included a picture of Victor being greedy and wanting his milk and his pacifier at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment