Friday, May 1, 2009

Family update

Well this has been an interesting week for the Sabbara household. On Monday I tore my medial meniscus in my left knee while running at work. I was in so much pain I had to leave work and go home. Monday night a bunch of storms rolled through Houston and Otis who is deathly afraid of thunder almost didn't make it though the night.. not from fear but from the fact that all he would do is stand on top of my painful leg while I was trying to sleep and tremble causing me to want to kill him myself.

That morning Richard takes Victor to day care and I stay at home to wait for my doctor's appointment that I had made. Meanwhile I get a call from Victor's school saying that due to flooding from the night before Fort Bend ISD had shut down schools for the day and I had to go pick Victor back up. I call Richard who had not yet made it into work because of the flooding; so he turns around to meet me at my appointment and take Victor home. Long story short, I go to the doc, get and MRI of my knee and end up having surgery on it on Wednesday. Thursday Victor has his nine month check up appointment and since I am feeling good I tag along. Bad idea, that and physical therapy I had today has made me hurt much of this morning.. anyway I am on the mend and hope to be hopping about soon since we go to Florida on vacation a week from tomorrow.

Victor's new stats are
Weight 25lb (95%)
Height 28 5/8 (75%)
Head Circumference 18 1/4 (75%)

Sorry so to the point with no pictures but next week I hope to have some cute ones from vaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment