Well not too many times is Otis in the blog even though he is part of the family but what he did today was of note. While left at home he decided to eat the remote to the tv in the extra bedroom where he stays when we are not at home. The people at his day care found the mess when they came to pick him up. They called Richard who left work to come home to make sure that Otis had not eaten any of the batteries. On the way one of his tires has a blow out. So I get a call and I leave work to check the remote. Although the batteries were still there big pieces of the plastic were gone so i go and get Otis and take him to the vet. The vet said for us just to watch him and make sure he isn't passing bloody poo and to give him some bread... so here I am home from work waiting for the dog to go to the bathroom... sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment