Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Today it was supposed to be very rainy and wet so yesterday Richard and I dressed Victor up in his Easter outfit and took him in the front yard to take pictures with his basket. He loved taking the eggs out and beating them together and I think starting to understand to look at mommy and smile when I have the camera.

Today it only rained a little bit but we mostly stayed inside anyway just because Victor was wanting to sleep alot. He took two very long naps and wasn't interested in much other than crackers at dinner time. The three of us (poor Otis got left behind) went to Luisa's for dinner and as always she put on a great spread of lamb and stuffed grapeleaves. We left not too long after dessert because the littlest of us is very much on a bedtime schedule and was starting to get a bit cranky. I hope you enjoy the pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment